The files below provide a description of the REST api for interacting with eassi.
- Create JWT
- Credential Issue Request
- Credential Verify Request
- Register Credential Type (Jolocom)
- Register Organization's Credential Types
- Register Organization
- Registered Credential Type (Jolocom)
- Registered Organization's Credential Types
- Registered Organizations
For a description of the content of the different jwt tokens, refer to
Connecting a new wallet app
Interested in connecting to eassi? Please let us know by sending an email to Peter Langenkamp.